To Book A Free Trial, Click Here
The RHYTHM RUMBLE program is designed for 6 months to 5 years old. Every lesson has been developed with a learning focus for each age group and conducted by music professionals.
For more details on our program, please click on each program below:
For this age group of babies 0-2, we concentrate primarily on developing motor, language and listening skills. This includes activities such as tapping & shaking tambourines and egg shakers. Children of this age learn best when carers take an active role in singing and role- modelling during the class.
We also use finger play and puppets to engage babies in music by providing a visual stimulus they can physically interact with. Watch your baby become excited by the sounds of music and engage their sensory skills.
In the 2-4 years old program, you can expect that:
- Learning focus will be more evident such as dynamics, tempo, pitch and rhythm
- Musical games utilising different types of percussive instruments and music to demonstrate the learning focus
- Engaging children to participate in singing simple songs
- Musical terminology is used throughout the lesson to consolidate their learning.
We aim to keep children focused and engaged through the entire session and provide stimulating activities for them and for their educations.
We also encourage creative development as the children can get involved themselves in creating their own music. What to expect from this program:
- Singing echo and call & response songs
- Musical games/activities are centred on developing tempo, rhythm and dynamics
- Learning song through movement
- Opportunities to work as a group and develop music themselves through voice and instrumentation.
Interested in more information about our music program?
Click here to download an overview of Rhythm Rumble's program that you can take to your child's Early Learning Centre for inclusion.
The benefits of a music education in the early years, is paramount to a child’s future education and prepares them for reading, math skills motor skills plus so much more. We believe every child’s education should begin with MUSIC.
Rhythm Rumble has been conducting music classes since 2010, and over the years we have developed a quality music program, which is aligned with the Early Years Quality Framework.
Rhythm Rumble has always been interested in how to inspire Educators and children to live music everyday and we have made an effort to learn what is important to Educators. They told us that they want to have a music class that:
- teaches new songs and musical games beyond their own repertoire,
- through using instruments, encourages participation from children and;
- to have prepared lesson plans that are age appropriate.
We only repeat our lessons for 3 weeks to consolidate the children’s learning and have a variety of themed lessons with new music and songs to excite our little students.
We focus on teaching children how to keep a beat, sing and music fundamentals such as: rest and play, tempo, dynamics and more.
We do this through developing fun games and songs, ensuring the lesson is delivered with thought of the children’s perspective and most importantly to have fun!
Over the years we have noticed students of Rhythm Rumble have an improved musicality (singing, beat keeping), increased ability to focus and participate in group activities and have a calmer, happier disposition.
We encourage creative thinking, participation and support in trying new things with a respectful manner towards children.
Book in our child care music classes today
At Rhythm Rumble, we are committed to always providing the best customer service and experience for our clients. Try us today!